Told him that I liked him and no response?

I told my crush that I liked him on fb (yes I'm very aware how lame that is, but I'm never able to catch him alone at school) and he hasn't responded. It's been about a day, and I'm worried because I can clearly see that he read the message. I wasn't expecting for him to declare his undying love for me or anything, but I thought he would at least acknowledge me. Should I just leave it at that and move on or eventually send a follow up message?

I've decided to just let it go. He'll be graduating in a couple of weeks anyways so either way I'll probably never see him again. It was nice to just get it off of my chest.
He replied :)

Most Helpful Guy

• The man is thinking. Best thing to do when you see him next is to act like nothing in particular happened, and let him bring it up on his own time. (unless it takes him like, a week then you can bring it back up.)

What Guys Said 1

• it's not ideal way to do it, I'd prefer a phone call or face to face when it comes to confessing the feelings

What Girls Said 2

• I would only follow up on that in person, as in he has to reply something when you're talking face to face, if you're feeling brave enough.
    Unfortunately, I think people just don't reply when they aren't interested or not head over heels for you already. A "thank you" message would also be awkward... =/

• He has no interest in you