What do woman think of a young guy who doesn't care about ever having a girlfriend, sex, family and even dying alone?

i know this one guy who woman always analyze whether it's bad or good and i was always curious to see/hear their reaction when they find out that he isn't interested in almost anything that has nothing to do with forming a relationship, sex, family

woman always analyze his physical appearance, clothes, face, body type and i'm just curious to hear what their reaction will be

dude does have psychological issues by the way

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously that you do...cause if you didn't you wouldn't be asking this question. If you didn't care about getting a girlfriend friend you wouldn't ask a "what do women think about" question...

0|0
    0|0
    • it's more of getting a reaction whether it's crude, funny etc

life provides many opportunities to have fun and none don't have to involve having a family or forming a relationship

just the simple fact of getting a reaction from someone who though otherwise is overwhelming because they didn't expect that answer

What Girls Said 2

• they see him as a guy who isn't interested in almost anything that has nothing to do with forming a relationship, sex, family!!! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think he may have a condition like Aspergers, or he's depressed.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.