Does my girlfriend really like me?

Hey guys, I have a problem about my girlfriend. She doesn't really initiate much contact, but when I put my arm around her she is really eager to rest her head on my shoulder and cuddle or whatnot. I just hate initiating contact all of the time! I guess my question is, do you think that she's really into me? We have made out before as well.. she said that she doesn't mind kissing me.

Note: she is a somewhat shy girl..

She also said that she had a crush on me for 3 months before we started dating

Most Helpful Guy

• Your just being shy and are looking for her to be a little more aggressive then she is right now, I think that she's into you, she's probably just to shy to initiate contact first, give it some tiem (how long have you two been dating?)

• 1 month

• More agreement! Muahaha!

• Well, I guess there's really no problem then ;)

What Girls Said 4

• You said it yourself, she's a shy girl! She probably just is afraid that if she initiates anything you'll turn it down (sounds irrational, yes, but a LOT of girls have this problem)

• She could be insecure from guys not treating her well in the past so she's afraid to get too close. She also just might not be super touchy feely. She obviously likes you though.

• She might have another guy that she isn't telling you about

• I think she's into you, she's probably not a very romantic and "mushy" person, that's why she is eager most of the time. Keep showing her how much you care and keep being patient with her. With time, she would learn.

What Guys Said 1

• Whip it out and ask her " what you gonna do about it?"