Single girls, is a guy with kids an automatic turnoff?

If you're single and looking to date and you come across a guy that has kids, does this turn you off? Are you less interested? What if he's really attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I like kids. But I also have a different view than most people I know that are dating with kids. I firmly believe that due to the fact that kids get attached so easily, meeting them should be help off until the two adults are serious, perhaps even talking marriage. These poor kids that have a revolving door of mommy/daddies "friends" that leave and they never see again really hurts them. I have yet to find people that are ok with my concept though.

What Girls Said 11

• No. I like kids. All kids deserve loving parents. My only problem would be that perhaps he'd be looking for a mother for his children as opposed to a partner AND a mother for his children.

• I would be a hypocrite if I said yes. I agree with whattothink said. I would wait until the relationship became serious and probably been together at least a year before meeting each others children.

• At 23 it is a turn-off for me. I don't want kids yet myself because I'm too immature and just not ready for that responsibility. Maybe when I'm in my 30s I would view it differently.

• Not a turn off...

If I really liked the guy I would find it attractive that he loves and cares for someone other than himself!

End of the day, I don't have a preference.

• believe it or not, it turns a lot of girls on.
    i could care less
    I'm an affection whore, so if he could have a kid and still cuddle me constantly then idc

• not at all. im in love with my ex and he has a child with someone else.

• Yeah it's a turn off regardless of attractiveness

• Right now, yes. I'm 23 though so maybe someone older wouldn't mind.

• I dont want to raise another guys kid. Total turn off.

• no not at all... a guy having kids isn't a turnoff for me

• Not a turn off. If he's a good dad it's a trait I find attractive.

What Guys Said 0