If you liked someone, what personality traits or actions of theirs would be an automatic end of relationship?

I am making a list of "tragic flaws" (things that are unacceptable of a person that you are looking to be in a relationship with.) Things such as addiction to drugs, being abusive, and cheating. Can you please help me add to my list?

Most Helpful Guy

• Selfishness and dishonesty.
    Another thing would be expecting me to read minds, instead of communicating with me verbally.

What Guys Said 6

• Stealing food of my plate.

See "JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD"

• Here is something. Our common humanity us that we are all equally gifted and equally flawed.

• Cheating. A girl friend who isn't a girlfriend of mine just broke up with a guy she loved over drug addiction, so that too

• Cheating, working as a prostitute, sending sexual pictures to others, not seeing them enough.

• extremely insecure

• lack of loyalty - cheating

What Girls Said 1

• Being controlling. Always asking where I am, who I'm with, what I'm doing... things of that nature. I like being possessive and I want my partner to be possessive of me but not to the extent where I feel like I'm being shadowed.