Would you do a long distance relationship after dating for only one month?

How many of you would get into a log distance relationship after dating for only one month?

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who has been in a long distance relationship for 2 years...no. Unless you 100% know this person is right for you and there's not a doubt in your mind you want no one else, don't do it. It's awful going down that road if you don't have trust and I'm sure there are many more guys out there. Trust issues are the biggest in long distance and I'm sure you 2 wouldn't have a lot of trust yet after only 1 month. I would say don't do it.

• Thanks for the "most helpful"! Good luck to you in whatever decision you make!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know what you consider long distance, but what I consider long distance is the same as too long for me.

• It depends on if we had plans to get together within a reasonable time frame.

What Girls Said 0