Can you tell me about your first kiss?

How many dates did you go on to have a first kiss? Where did you have your first kiss? Etc. Just any additional details or stories you could tell me about your first kiss experience would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh...mine was extremely awkward...I was 28...two years ago...I had been going out with my BF for about a month and a half...(maybe 7-10 dates) and he never tried to kiss me. We had a talk over the phone...I basically told him I only wanted him...so we became "official"...I saw him the next day to watch some fireworks. He held my hand for the first time...and then he walked me to my car...I told him he could kiss me now...so he did...but I didn't know what to do! I watched videos and read about it (from this site)...but when he locked lips with mine I couldn't open my mouth or move them...so my lips just were pressed up to his...so I told him sorry...I'm going to work on that...so we went to watch more fireworks...and after everyone left I asked him to teach me how to kiss...and it was amazing...I felt like I died...I guess I was really craving human touch since I had isolated myself by just studying most of my life. If I wouldn't have dropped out of medical school I probably still wouldn't have had my first kiss. Was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Later on...I asked him why he didn't kiss me before...he said he wanted to but was too nervous...he also knew I'd never kissed before or done anything physical with a guy so he took things really slow with me.

• Thanks for MH! : )

• No problem! Your experience sounds like something I would do and I've never had a first kiss so it was kind of interesting to get your opinion on it

• Yeah...waiting for the right person is worth it...I know some girls who's first kiss is some random douche they don't care about and they regret it...but I suppose everything is a learning experience...there is no rush for your first kiss...

NoblesseOblige..glad I could be somewhat entertaining for you : )

What Guys Said 5

• Mine was the biggest shocker of my life. Im 14 years old. 2 weeks ago I had an intuitive dream I would kiss a girl. This girl was my exe though I didn't know how it was possible because she was a.. well Player. Two days later I met her at the park and she said "If my mom catches me dating I will get cyber schooled" and I said "I won't let that happen, you mean too much to me." and I told her we should fool around for a little so we can think. I picked her up the way you would carry a bride. I carried her off under this willow tree where she told me her being cyber schooled made her notice how much of a slut she had been and she was so sorry.
    I could see she was about to cry and kissed her on the lips before she could shed a tear. And she said yes to going out to me.

• I was 15 and it was with my girlfriend of 2 days during school lunch. Wasn't special at all.

• I was 6. She was...in my class I guess. She kissed me at recess LMAO.

• I'm 21 and I've never had my first kiss :'(

• Well I've never been on a date because women and girls find me hideous looking therefore I've never kissed anyone.

What Girls Said 7

• Mine was actually about 2 & a half weeks ago ( I'm 16 ) but I wish my first was with a better guy.

So we met up at the skate park before going in our second date. So we get out of our cars & walked towards each other, when we met, he grabbed me by the waist & he said "I've been waiting to do this" then just kissed me! Haha

I was so worried, until then, that I wouldn't know what to do, but it came pretty naturally, granted I needed to practice more haha

But we went on one date before we kissed for the first time, & we were talking for a couple of months before we went on out first date. He kept trying to get me to go out with him, but I never wanted to because I felt like he was bad news. I finally gave in, & I came to find out, I should have listened to my gut instinct. He was the traditional "bad boy" so that's kind of a red flag right there lol

But I can tell you, maybe because it wasn't with the right guy, there was no "fireworks" or anything. So long story short, be sure it's with the right guy.

• Mine happened when i was on my way with a guy friend to an amusement park. We were in the taxi that time. He asked me something then when i was talking, that's the time he kissed me. I was kinda shock coz that's my first kiss. That happened in April. And just last week this guy told me he loves me. I like him too so we decided to go in a relationship. So our story is just like the others.. Friends to Lovers :)

• It was at a stupid all girl's sleep over and she wasn't even cute. Fuck truth or dare

• Mine was awful. I'm very sentimental and a bit of a hopeless romantic. And I thought it was gonna be great but...
    I was drunk. He kissed me and I didn't think about it at all and we just made out. I had met him that night. And later I discovered he had a girlfriend.

• I can't remember that far back

• So i was 13 and he was a family friend, we were underneath the playlet at the park and we were talking about the end of the world and how we would never actually kiss anyone and then we kissed, it was so weird. MY second time was we were just going out from the door in the garage and he puts his hand on the wall in front and stops me from going past and kisses me. Its was so unexpected!

• I was eleven and it was during a game of suck and blow.