Would you date a woman that is older than you? How much older.?

I just asked a guy that is a couple of years younger to me but he refused me because of the age difference. He liked me as well but said he couldn't date me and wanned to be friends with benefits instead. What do you think of that guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had three close relationships with older women. I enjoyed them all and even met one's affable ex-husband. I parted with one because of a jealous daughter and the others just faded away. I was younger then and felt I lacked the maturity to fill their intellectual needs and I could not fit in with their friends. I also sort of drifted away with younger women in my ambit.

Friends with benefits is okay, but since this guy says he cannot date you he seems a little slimy and only wants you as a sex toy. If he wants to avoid being seen with you get rid of him. He is only a bit younger than you, but does not seem too experienced with women. But if you are okay with his conditions, go for it without apology or regret.

If you want a close friendship with a younger dude, things are on your side because lots of guys ages 18 to 25 would love to learn from someone a bit older. Eye contact and a smile should have them buzzing about you like houseflies.

What Guys Said 8

• That guy just wants easy sex and probably never was serious. A couple years is really nothing.

I will set 10 years as my max. There's no particular reason really, though I doubt realistically I'll ever actually meet a suitable woman 10 years my senior. Unless rich and widowed, I won't meet her demands.

• Everyone is different.

Im open to dating an older woman (have to think about what my upper limit is)

• But did you ever fancy anyone older than u?

• Absolutely! Im 28, there was a woman in her late 40s that i had a crush on

• I'm 20, and I'd date a woman in her 30's or 40's, even 50's maybe. I never have, but I'd love to date an older, more mature woman.

• Maybe, I'm into girls younger then me though.

• At least he wants something. I only date chicks 10 years younger.

• Even If a really attractive woman your age was interested?

• I've seen the photos you linked to as the epitome of hotness and one was probably about 18, the other 12 max.

• Try 19. Do you want an apology for not wanting girls who look 40?

• I wouldn't date an older woman. I would have sex with an older woman, theoretically up to 50 or so if she was hot, though in practice it's rare for me to find a woman hot who's beyond 40 or so.

• I'm 19 i'm willing to fook a senior.
    No teeth=best head.

• Lol your reason is really funny

• There's this hot 39/40 year old I speak to and i'd date her in an instant.

What Girls Said 1

• he's silly. i date younger cuz i just like the way they look. aged faces don't attract me.