Why don't many guys moan during sex?

Why don't many guys moan or yell during sex just like the girls do?

Most Helpful Girl

• some do but those that don't may feel self-conscious or something

What Guys Said 6

• It's an iffy question, situation, context, whatever. I groan at certain parts, some parts not so much.

• Most guys aren't wired to moan...we do more of a grunt than a moan. :-P

• I guess it's because of the years of silent masturbation (to keep hidden from others). XD
    Maybe some fear they may squeak like a girl instead of the manly grunt. O.O

• i think most girls are silent during masturbation too and for the same reasons

• True. But you all feel like moaning, while our breath just intensifies. Maybe eyes closed too. But I think for us moaning is a sign of weakness for guys. It's like a biological thing.

• Insufficiently alpha :)

• I've never been with a girl but when the time comes I can't see myself wanting to act this way. Like you said it does not seem masculine at all.

• I mean they aren't alpha enough to be comfortable doing it.

• Getting a guy to moan is like getting a girl to orgasm. It takes skill.

• Moaning or grunting I don't care what you call it. I know I'm a man and defiently don't feel like I'm giving up my masculinity over a noise like that. If that's the case for any guy them you obviously have a low self esteem and feel like you're jeopardizing the man they try so hard to portray. Some girls think it's sexy, some others just don't mind.

What Girls Said 0