How can I get guy's attention?

I've been single now my whole life and i can even seem to get a single guys attention. I have a fairly larger bust. (Double D to be exact) But no guys even seem to look at me! I've been looking for a boyfriend but no guys seem to talk to me! Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• looking at your pic, you look pretty plus the bust thing make it a plus points for guys, the only thing I suggest is change the way you think... don't try to get guy's attention, and don't look for a boyfriend.. seems weird isn't it? Honestly, it will work the other way around if you reverse it.. It should be guy's are trying to catch your attention and they will look for you to be their girl.. and by letting it happen, don't try too hard and never chase them (their attention).. Just love and be yourself, do your own thing, focus on yourself, stay happy, cool and not focus on how to get a guy.. you will notice later on that they are the ones chasing and you're choosing :)

What Guys Said 3

• How old are you?
    Be patient lol the right guy will come. you don't wanna sound desperate.

• That's weird. Maybe they get intimidated?

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't get my first date till I was a freshman in college, so 18. I also have DD boobs and haven't changed in my face. I stopped trying to force my desire to be loved on other people and thats when I started to get asked out. I also needed to get out of my high school environment.

• Maybe u should start by not being to desperate. The right guy will come along.

• We can pray together haha

• google ur question on google, it will help u alot, good luck sis