Is it normal to be single almost your whole life?

I have been single since i was 7 and im 15 now and i just wanted to know if tht normal or if i should be worried.

• worried
  • normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Im gussesing your going into highschool and well. Most realtionships in highschool, are a big DRAMA FEST, and well its noting to be exctied about but, if you want a girlfriend all you have to do is be nice and a little bit of an assshole and well you will find you one. Just find a pretty girl you like get her number be sweet and flirt, and if she flirts back, after 2 weeks or so ask her to be your girlfriend. But now if the first girl you ask for their number and they say no, dont sweat it, many more girls and dont let it get you down just ask another.

What Girls Said 7

• i worry only because guys dont seem to have interest in me and that could be because of age but im also 15 never had a relationship or anything close to romantic happen to me. if youve been asked out by girls before and rejected them then no, if they haven't join thw paranoia club.

• I think your fine (: shoot, I didn't have my first boyfriend till I was a freshman in high school! It's ok (: I wouldn't worry too much

• I'm almost 18 and never had a bf and I'm not worried. And you especially shouldn't be at 15. You have a whole life ahead and plenty of time to find someone

• Same here. At 15 I was still interested in comics and sleeping in.

• Holy fucking shit. LMAO "single since I was 7 and now I'm 15."

Son, you haven't even outgrown your diapers hardly.

You're not even old enough to GO anywhere. How the hell do you expect to have a girlfriend if you can't take her out? Have mommy drive you on your dates? And pay for you?

Take a chill pill and if you're still forever alone when you're 25, then, and only then, may you stress about whether it's normal or not and what to do.

• Boy sit down lol

• No its normal so don't stress about it much.

• There is no point in dating under the age of 15.

What Guys Said 6

• At your age it would seem abnormal to not have been single your whole life. What did you have in mind, being married by 16?

• You were in a relationship before you were 7?
    Oooh kill em

• it was like for 3 days lol

• Bro I didn't get my first gf until 16.

It doesn't matter when you get a gf, even if you don't get one until age 25, what matters is that you're happy with your life.

• Dooood im single for the entire 20yrs and im kool lye dat B)

• You're only 15, your life hasn't even started yet! There's nothing to worry about, just take every day as it comes and enjoy it.

• That's not almost your whole life. you have plenty of time left to do that

• sense you were 7? in my mind people don't really have relationships tell their teens at earliest. anything younger and a person is generally not developed emotionally enough to have a "real relationship"

for someone who's 15 being single more than in a relationship is normal. even older people are single most of their lives; as not everyone is in a relationship 100% of the time which would be very weird because the only single people would be children.