Have you ever regretted over looking or letting go of that "nice guy"?

Nothing big just wondering if any girl has. And if yes how long did it take for you to realize?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really overlooked any that I was interested in. With only having have had two serious boyfriends my ex and current boyfriend are both nice guys, those are the guys I seem to attract. However I prefer my current boyfriend because my ex was a nice guy while current is a good guy. Ex would've allowed me to walk all over him and talk to him anyway I wanted. While my current puts me in my place when needed but still cares for me like no other and would do anything for me. Most women aren't attracted to a door mat. "Nice guys" would go much further with women if they were still themselves with being a good dude but grew a backbone.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I felt like maybe I should of given him a chance but later on I realize he wasn't as nice as he projected. Dodged a bullet on that one. My senses were right as usual.

• YES my crush in 8th grade but I was so shy and didn't want him to kno I liked him bak and then at the end of the year I ignored him so tht he thought I hated him so tht he don't kno I like him and now he in a diff Skool and he prob hate me now and over 1 year passed since I last saw him and I still miss him I so stupid :(((((((

• no, if he's a genuinely nice guy, then i wouldn't have over looked him
    if he's the kind of guy who's complains about the friendzone
    then he isn't nice
    he's a whiney bitch who just happens to let people walk on him and continues to chase them

• haven't let go of anyone because there hasn't even been anyone to let go of...

• Kind of yes but I would of ruined him so I'm glad I let him go because I know how mean I am and I cared about him enough to let him go and be happy. Do I regret it to an extent but he wanted the whole marriage and kid stuff early on, that wouldn't be what I wanted.

• The only time I regret it is if the guy was genuinely nice. Most "nice guys" are nice while they're trying to trick you into dating them but when it doesn't work they turn into douche bags but I don't always regret genuine nice guys either because I like a hint of insanity in my men

What Guys Said 0