Guys, your new girlfriend has a restraining order from her last before. Would it bother you?

Guys, your new girlfriend has a restraining order from her last before. Is that too much baggage?

I am scared to tell my new boyfriend that I have a restraining order from my last boyfriend due to harassment.

Would it bother you?

I see how the question can be a little unclear: I have a restraining order against my ex boyfriend. He was harassing and stalking me, so I had to take out a restraining order against him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, that means I'd have to invest in some self-defense spray for both of us and need to make sure the doors are locked most of the time, but that's okay I guess. It isn't really your fault that the previous guy was doing silly things.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes a lot! We don't like stalkers ir crazy girlfriends but if he likes you he might understant and forget it.

• "crazy girlfriends" I wouldn't say I am crazy. My ex is a bit obsessive.

• I'm not saying you are, but it might disturb him.

• Oh okay. Thanks.

• Yes it would bother me. What if he comes after me too?

• Cookoo begets cookoo...run Forest run. In other words don't tell him.

• Nah, i won't bother me actually i like it.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait be has the restraining order against you or vice versa?

• I have a restraining order against me ex.

• Thank you

• Yeah, I thought that it was against her too.