Are my reasons for getting jealous ok?

So like my girlfriend is extremely shy around me. I get jealous when she sits next to or has a conversation with her guy friends. this would be ok but she's too shy to talk to me like almost ever (we mostly text) and she is wayy to shy to even sit next to me she will not do that. so i get really jealous. Plus like if its just us two i try to talk to her but she kinda just responds with really short answers really quietly and if she sees a guy friend she goes up starts having a huge conversation and sits next to them and I'm all like a couple feet away then i just walk away cause i don't even want to see this I'm so jealous is this ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh...no. Jealousy is not okay.

That being said, your "girlfriend" is hardly your girlfriend at all. Only in name. Maybe you make her nervous, but your relationship has zero chance of being successful if communication between you two doesn't start happening.

What Girls Said 6

• Like I said in your other question, you deserve better. Message me about it, I'll give you advice and stuff :)

• Dude, don't believe in what others say. Maybe your girlfriend is only afraid to make a mistake on how she talks and acts around you. Maybe it's because she thinks that if she made one wrong move, you're going to break up with her. Also, it's okay to get jealous for it means you really love her and that you care about her. Just not too much and tell her about it ( what and why are you jealous; why is she shy around you; and what does she wants for she agreed to be in this relationship so that you could help and satisfy her)

Note: Ask her questions like that with a sweet loving voice. Always tell your purposes, thoughts and ideas.

Is that a fine answer?

• Jealousy is a dick move. She can talk to them easier because she isn't attracted to them. Take it as a compliment and giver her time, shewill come around

• Not to be rude but how are you in a relationship with someone tou can hardly talk to...

• Awww sounds like middle school love lol how old are you btw? if I may know

• being jealous is fine but not "OVER" let her do what she feels comfortable to, goed luk

What Guys Said 5

• She's shy, you need to work on becoming familiar to you, so she's used to you being next to her, talking to her, etc. So she's comfortable around you, keep at it. Take your time, don't rush.

• Thank you

• Yeah she is so shy she goes and talks it up with other guys. That is ridiculous.

• Shy people take time getting used to people. I'm sure we don't act as friendly as we are to some people we know to others we are less familiar. People who are especially shy, react to their levels of familiarity in ways we might not think normal. Nothing wrong with that, just know people are different, not a big problem.

• She's just shy. A lot of shy people can talk away when it's casual, but they get super quiet with someone they like. Just give it time until she feels more comfortable around you.

Um, are you sure she's your girlfriend?

• Jealousy is an error. And I'm surprised you're in a relationship if you can't even properly talk to each other.

• umm why are you in a relationship if you do not communicate? Jealousy is a sign of insecurity. And you seem young and immature.

• Wait a sec broski.

How is she even your girlfriend at all if she doesn't talk to you? Maybe she's scared of you