What should I do, Is this even normal?

I'm dating this guy for 6 months, his personality is a bit weird, he don't like it when I talk with my friends, even girl friends, he was angry with me when he saw me laughing and chatting with my friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jealousy is mistrust and controlling behavior, it is an error. He either needs to accept that you as a social being aren't obligated to be in friendly terms with ONLY him, or he needs to be out of your life as soon as possible. This type of control is technically the first step towards emotional abuse and an abusive relationship, see here: www.helpguide.org/.../..._signs_causes_effects.htm

• Also, before you break up with him, please invest in self-defense spray, because he does not sound like the guy who won't try to retaliate. I don't want you to be the next victim of some guy who felt obligated to own their girlfriend, and stabbed them to death for not complying to these terms.

• Boxing champion? Always be with your friends, and make sure they have a self-defense spray too. Never be alone.

What Guys Said 3

• He is just jealousy that other men will take you...again he is jealousy that other woman or single women will spoil you

• Drop him. Control freak.

• Leave the little irritated boy.

What Girls Said 1

• End it. HUGE red flag. It's not cute to be jealous of your SO's friends. I had an ex who got jealous of me talking to my friends and one day he flat out punched one of my friend's in the face WHILE I was talking to him.

I went to confront him about that incident and he grabbed me by the throat and screamed at me about how I wasn't allowed to talk to others.

So end it. Now. It's not weird, it's creepy. It's got potential to get dangerous. He is not mature enough and could develop dangerous/harmful behavior if he's not checked.

• May be you're right and the guy is boxing champion at the national level so the fight between us won't end pretty.