How do I ask for seconds from a one-night-stand?

We text sometimes, but we don't really have mutual friends... Since our only contact was superficial, we also don't have much to talk about to foster a friendship. (If we were friends it would be easier by far to ask for more sex.)

He's on the club scene a LOT, but I don't really have the cash or energy to be on the clubbing scene equally as much and hope to bump into him to pash and lead it on to sex.

I specifically want sex from specifically him though. How do I text him for it?

He's pretty attractive and a smooth talker, so I don't imagine he personally has problems finding sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm..it looks like you only want sex out of the relationship, I'd make sure he wants the same thing. Guys are a lot different then people perceive them to be.

However, back on topic, just ask "Hey, you wanna hook up later?" Unless what he's doing is life or death important, he'll drop whatever it is and say yes. Then just start the you-know-what soon as he gets there.

Trust me, guys like that kind of stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• Text him asking if he's out when your out or ask him if he wants to meet up sometime?

• Oh...so we can't go straight to sex. That's rude isn't it? So that's possibly what he was trying to do asking me if I was doing anything on Friday night.

• Sit on the copy machine and fax him a picture and that should jar his memory.

• Maybe he already calls u whore behind you back so be blunt and say wanna get some pussy?

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask him upfront. Worse case scenario he says no but what man (especially on the club scene) wouldn't want an easy hookup?
    I suggest you be blunt because that leaves doubt and games out altogether.

• Just come right out and ask him if he wants to have another PLAYDATE (USE UR OWN WORD). Guys like u to get to the point. Just let him know u r looking for sex not a relationship if there is a chance he might be concerned about that.

• Say let's fuck

• Isn't that horribly blunt?

• ask what he's doing on the day you're free.
      He'll say nothing. Why?
      You say I want some dick if you're not busy.

Some men like the assertiveness.