I'm scared of losing her, should I talk to her about this?

I finally met the most amazing girl in the world to me and have been dating for 6 months now. I love her so much that I can't imagine being apart from her, and she says she loves me too. The only problem is I have this gut feeling that something isn't right and I'm going to lose her. Would it be right to talk to her about this? I'm trying really hard not to show any weakness, but it feels terrible when I have to hold off on talking and texting her just to not seem clingy, and being worried she'll get tired of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• be a man and tell her the truth

What Girls Said 4

• You can't fix something if its not brought up and you can't go on forever feeling the way you do. Really think about everything before you say anything. Do you have a legit reason to worry? Or are your fears irrational? Be honest with yourself and go from there.
    When and if you do approach her with this just be honest about everything. Let her know you don't intend to be clingy, what you're worried about, that you just need to talk to her about it.

• Have you had any bad experiences in the past?

• You have to let her know how you feel otherwise she can't help you.

• I would tell her how you feel there is nothing wrong with that a relationship should have communication and its not good to keep how you feel to yourself about this she deserves to know and you guys should talk about it

What Guys Said 2

• Don't talk to her about this stuff eventually puts you as a needy, desperate guy..
    You need more experiences with women to get rid of this limiting belief. Trust anybody, one day you can find another woman who is better than her anytime, anywhere, there's ''no most amazing girl in the world'', even the 1st sentence written is already recognized as a potential needy behavior.

• That's such a bad advice.
      As a female, I would not deem him needy at all, I would deem him to be brave for speaking truthfully about his emotions. If a guy acted like you, and I found out I would dump him no questions asked. If a guy can't open up and be honest with his feelings, he has no place in a long term relationship.

• seriously you sound like a complete idiot Id rather have someone be upfront with me and tell me how they feel and not keep stuff away from me a relationship is about communication maybe you need to get more experience with girls

• You both have your points.
      But I would stick to my point of view.
      Why being needy 'sticking' to your dating mate all the time. love should be fun and cool and eventhough she might leave you at one time, you couldn't stop her, she goes~let her go!
      What I wanna say is a real man isn't insecure, he has all the resources revolving around him and by not having such a limiting beliefs, he has all the upcoming success without much resistances. (work, dating, etc.)
      Fine. It's okay to say to her, but I wouldn't do so, everyone b.s is different.

• i lost her because i was scared of loosing her, so i have gone through the same thing, sometimes if it's not meant to be then it's not you can't do anything about it, i never felt so helpless in my life when i was losing