Is love patient? what do you think?

So last guy i dated was in January February and i really liked him but he wasn't looking for anything serious because he had a lot going on in his life, which sucked for me, cause i was thinking that finally i found someone who is like me

So now im sitting here , 22 years old and never had a boyfriend, im back to being okay and ready to "do " me and say no to guys again because i dont want be hurt..

does being patient really work?

Most Helpful Guy

• The phrase "love is patient" means that when you love someone, you're patient with them.

Anyway, love always comes with the risk of being hurt. There's absolutely no such thing as risk-free love, miss. That being said, there's nothing wrong with taking a break from the dating scene to work on yourself for awhile. Get your head on straight, so to speak.

The best thing you can ever do for yourself is never rely on someone else for your personal happiness.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope it is worth of waiting for the right one to come.Sometimes I get really tired of it.

What Girls Said 1

• i really wanna know it myself...but i guess its not only bout patience...its about being risky too :)