Ladies I wanna hear an honest opinion!?

Ladies would you prefer a man with exceptional physical attractiveness or a man with less physical attractiveness, but listens to what you have to say,"how was your day? Wanna talk about it?", honesty and loyalty, constantly expresses his feelings for you one way or another ( to some could be suffocating who knows everyone's opinion's different), not ashamed of you and willing to express it anytime anywhere, willing and preferring to talk about a problem to solve reasonably instead of dropping it, values your opinion and input, is willing to compromise, will do what you ask when you ask (within reason), and in the bedroom (if your engaged in said activities fine if your not, respecting everyone's privacy and wishes) is more than willing to put your needs before his own, and willing to talk to you about what you really want or if you like meaningful conversation and not just act like he knows what he's doing, and is especially prone to asking for pointers and personal preferences or if there's something "you" wanna try (not neccesarily for inexperience, but to suit your own personal needs and wants and you not feel embarrassed) not just in the bedroom but ask if you need anything anytime. sorry for the innapropriate bedroom talk if it offends anyone. So which is it?

• hot
  • compassionate
Just an avid question right now might put more examples to see who all likes what :-P
Also there plenty of in betweens and people who like different thing , I just kinda wanna see opinions one scenario at a time right now though

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, that's a strange question. So if we're assuming the Zoolander one lacks all of the qualities mentioned, well then of course pretty much every girl would go for guy number 2.
    But, and here's the thing: If a girl just wants someone she can have a crazy relationship with, that isn't serious or permanent, she'll probably go for Zoolander guy. Not everyone is in a rush to settle down, a lot of girls want the adventure or drama associated with dating an emotional cripple. Or they assume they can change him, it depends how strong the attraction is and how young or stupid they are.

Personally, I wouldn't go for either guy. I like having my space and i like figuring stuff out for myself. Don't get me wrong, good communication is important but I also prefer some things to be unsaid, like if you can just be quiet with someone.. it can be a really intimate thing. And I'm also not into that chit chat stuff, like how was your day etc.. If something cool happened just tell me, like I'll tell you if something cool happened to me. But that's just me, I'm a weirdo.

• Not necessarily, it doesn't make you weird. Everyone is unique I've seen plenty of people who want an in between, like "he's friendly" but won't act unless they find him attractive to a degree, some cases the longer you spend with someone the less it matters, but anyway its not weird I'm just doing one scenario at a time, like I said everyone is unique :-P

What Girls Said 8

• That's a hard question to answer with a direct answer. I mean every girl wants a guy who treats her right and the way she wants but there will always have to be some sort of physical attraction regardless of the personality. A lot of girls value looks over personality wether they want to admit it or not.
    But I chose compassionate, simply because if I see an attractive guy and he has a horrible personality, he may as well be the ugliest guy on earth.
    I have been told with a few of the guys I've dated that they are "below my standards", and they say that like they know them, when all they have seen is a photo. Stupid really

• In an ideal world I would like both. But I would rather someone who is kind of attractive who is a good person. I don't want to be embarrassed by the guy I am with. I would be more likely to have a one night stand with the hot one, but more likely to have a relationship with the compassionate one.

• I would prefer the less attractive guy. I would like to be valued as a girlfriend and partner the same way I value the person that I am with.

• Compassionate through and through!! That's truly your best friend for life!

• I've had hot bfs. I'm now engaged to an older, slightly overweight dude that I have the most amazing interpersonal life with. No more dry conversations. Good-bye to getting no affection. Life is good!

• That's so nice! Congrats on your engagement! Did you get engaged just recently? I'm sure it's nice to always have someone around to talk to at any time! :)

• Compassionate of course!

Looks aren't really everything

• Compassionate, ftw!

• Can it be somewhere inbetween? The relationship definitely doesn't have to be all about me, I want it to be reciprocated. And I think it's normal if he doesn't want to hear EVERYTHING I have to say, that's what girlfriends are for. But he definitely does have to want to talk about important details, and things like "how was your day".

I say inbetween because the guy also has to be at least slightly attractive. I won't be able to fall in love with someone I don't find attractive at all. He'll just be a friend. Good thing is though that everyone finds something different attractive so everyone is attractive to someone, just not everyone :P

What Guys Said 0