Is he interested or not. This back an forth is getting old?

We have been dating for a couple of months we try and see each other once a week or maybe once every 2 weeks depending on our schedules. When we are together he always makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world I have even met some of his family and friends

He is horrible with communication. You hear from him one day then not the next but when we do talk it's amazing. We just got back from vacation together a little bit ago and his Communication has not gotten a little better.

I didn't hear from him on Friday so Saturday I came to find out he went away for the weekend with his buddies and didn't even say anything about it.

What to do do you think he is just playing games?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how your feeling. I'm going through the same thing right now with a guy I'm seeing. He sucks at communication sometimes. he's not much of a phone person. But we are great when we are together. He also introduced to his parents and most of his friends.

He tells his parents he's seeing me, but can't tell strangers we are seeing each other when we get asked. He shows PDA and we act like bf and gf when we aren't official. It's annoying.

So I asked him last night about us, and he is scared of commitment but he said we are exclusive to the point where we are seeing each other but we won't see anyone else. He told me he only wants to date me and no one else. So I don't know I guess we will see where it goes.

Where you should ask him and just be honest. Because you don't want to waste your time on someone who doesn't care for you back.

• What you just said sounds exactly
      Like my situation.. When we are together we act bf and gf he holds my hand and kisses me around everyone.. But then one day I'll talk to him then the next day I won't hear from him. It's hard because he'll say I only want to be with you and you make me so happy but Then he won't take the next step of making it official. I know I need to have the talk but not sure what to say. I kind of think he is going out on other dates with other women but I'm just assuming that

• Not really.. After I left his house I just sent a text making sure that we are really just dating each other and no one else and he never responded back nothing and not heard from him since then... It just hurts

• I'm sorry but what an ass. why would you guys talk about it and then that happens. I'm sorry hun ): but really at least you know how he is and treating you that way, isn't okay.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what he's thinking, obviously, but he definitely wants something different from what you want. Basic personalities of people don't change much even in the long term, so he's either not interested enough for a long term relationship to spend time getting to really know you, or he thinks he has to use game to keep you interested and at arm's length at the same time.

• Yea that's the thing I don't know which one it is and don't want to sound needy if I ask him where we are in this "relationship" should I play hard to get or just see where things go

• If you think he's worth a lot of maintenance and don't mind not knowing what he wants then continue the relationship, but otherwise just forget it and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't say he is playing games, because I don't think a guy would let you around family remembers if he was not interested.

Have you acknowledged what type of relationship this is?

• No we haven't really discussed that and not sure how to bring it up without sounding needy.. In the past he was like I want you to be mine an how
      Much he loves me but that's with alochol on board

• Alcohol speaks the truth. I would say wait until he comes back and talk to him about the communication aspect or whatever you need and want