How to deal with guys that used to be players but "claim" they've changed.?

Long story short... This guy I've been texting we have history together but he stopped talking to me for almost a year but at the end of high school he decides he wants me again. He's been trying every way to get me back because he wants a "real" relationship, but I told him no. He was dissapointed when I said I only wanted to be friends. I basically blew him off but now I'm back to liking him a lot but I hate him at the same time. I'm scared to actually be with him because he used to be a massive player... What do I do

Most Helpful Guy

• If you date him, don't give in to sexual desires under the duration time of 4 months. That's a decent test.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like him, then give him a chance. But take things slowly and make sure he proves to you that he has changed through his actions, not just his words. By taking things slowly, you will see if he starts getting frustrated and loses interest or if he keeps pressuring you into physical things. If he does, move on, he's just trying to use him. If not, then there is a chance he's changed and go ahead and move forward, but continue to be cautious and pay attention.

What Girls Said 1

• Have a trial which is where u are like goin out and act like it for a week or more as a like test and see if he clocks up and if he does say I gave u a chance and it didn't work out so I'm moving on x