Was he just having a bad day? Please help?

Me and my boy friend have been together a long time and we love to play basketball together. Me and him where on teams and when I beat him he just started getting all pissy with me, I think he might have been having a bad day but I'm not sure. He hasn't really talked to me that much. I'm not sure why he all of a sudden started to hate me we play basketball together a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is prob a ego problem. He wants to be in control and the leader in the relationship. He could also be feeling guilt or stress from something. Best thing you can do is just ask him in a loving way if he needs to talk about anything. When people are hurting and dont know hwo to handle it they have a habit of lashingout on the ones closest to them because they want to deflect away from their own issues.

Loved ones are like my 120lb wolf hyrbid. She would defend me, care for me but if she is hurt or I invade her personal space she will rip off my arm. So I show that im there for her and keep a healthy distance. :)

What Guys Said 2

• sounds like a sore loser, maybe stay away from competing against him in things since his ego can't take losing to you. Try playing on the same team more?

• Talk about competitive o_o

Anyway, it could be a multitude of things, although it doesn't add up that he hates you just for winning one match against the guy. Maybe try to talk to him?

What Girls Said 1

• Was he playing on a team with his friends mabye he didn't like to lose in front of his friends. But otherwise he is a sore looser