I'm seeing a guy right now, but my ex says I can do better. Could I?

I told my ex that the guy I'm seeing is working in retail and maybe would like to get into the cab business, he doesn't have a car (his transmission broke), but he has a license.
My ex is an electrician and is financially stable and drives.

I want a guy that has a good manly job (office work is ok, but retail is the worse. Driving a cab, maybe better because he'll get $100 a day.) Also want a guy that is financially stable too. This guy that I'm seeing is really handsome and very charming and says he would do anything for me.

I like money, but a guy has to be financially stable too. He said he would like to get married, so he'll need to have money to get a house. Yet, I'm not sure if he owns a credit card, I don't myself. So we both wouldn't be able to live anywhere.
I'm a caregiver right now for the elderly and make $400 a week and I also have my own business pet sitting. The money varies with the pet sitting because sometimes I'll just be pet sitting for 3 days or a week and it also depends on how many pets they have.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doesn't matter who you are with. There will always be someone else a little hotter, little taller, a little more money, and so on. The biggest thing to do is what you feel is right and what you want, not what your friends, or an ex says.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0