He finally asked me out, gave me his number, but didn't want mine?

Okay, so I've been wondering if my co-worker was interested, from all the signals he was giving.tonight he finally came out and asked.And then I said maybe I should give my number.He said sure, he gave me his, but didn't want mine.He said it would come up when I called.

Does this seem odd.We have a date Tues.

Edit: Typo, I said yes to the date.Not maybe.
I'm so used to typing maybe.He asked me to lunch last week and I said maybe then.But I wasn't sure of his motives, and still aren't.

I'm shy and socially awkward.haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I did the same thing with my now GF... I expected her to call/text me so I was sure she was genuinely interested.

You have a date Tuesday anyway? so don't worry!

• He never showed nor texted, but I understand him not texting, because he didn't have it. I texted and asked if we're still meeting and he told me his brother was/might be having a heart attack and they were going to the ER. I don't know if I believe him or not. Felt like a fool waiting for him.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• nice trick :D i think he is just shy and wants you to call first. maybe he want´s you to feel in controll to be more comfortable with him?

• Yeah, I'm really awkward around him.I was so embarrassed when I tripped lol.

• don´t think about it :D that´s really cute. it helps to know that it´s usually not awkward to him at all.

• The balls in your court now. He wasn't sure of your level of interest. When a girl responds with a maybe we take it to mean "no".

• I didn't mean to type maybe I said yes.Not maybe.lol

• Well...he made it so he knows for sure your level of interest. I mean what other reason would you call him right?

What does it matter...Are you interested? Rejection is tough on guys, anything we can do to lessen it we'll do.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he wants you to make the move, maybe. It turns some guys on to not be in the driver's seat.