Would you ever get back together with someone that cheated on you?

I have never been cheated on so i dont know. personally i wouldn't because i would feel like they dont respect me but i just wanna pick your guys' brains. Would you? Lets say figuratively your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you and you werent sure to forgive them or not would you get back with them or would you say "no they dont respect me"

personally i think that when you cheat on someone you dont respect them or really love them...if you did you wouldn't hurt them by betraying them and i feel like if someone isn't happy in their relationship they should just leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• If we just started dating, or if we were more or less unofficial then maybe, but if we were serious, I don't think I would. A lot of times people cheat because they feel something in their relationship is wrong, but if he didn't feel like he could come to me about it and cheat instead, then that's a problem.

What Guys Said 2

• No. If you are with someone, and you like someone else. Go with that someone else. If you really loved the first person, you would never have had thoughts about the second. Once someone cheats on you, or is a sign they never really liked you.

• I wouldn't unless I was desperate. Haven't been there yet so idk.

What Girls Said 1