How am I supposed to be flirty in the pool?

I am going to the pool with my boyfriend tomorrow and I want to be really flirty with him. He is the kind of guy who doesn't care what his friends think.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooo so alpha. Good catch.

It' just like anywhere else. Rub up against him, touch him a lot.

What Guys Said 5

• I was a lifeguard...please don't do that. just go and have fun, like normal people do, and please don't do any sexual anything in the pool, nobody wants to see kids doing anything to each other.

• Where a nice bikini. A lot of touchingvand sitting on his lap in the spa pool that's a massive turn on. And hop on his shoulders snd stuff lol. Also try swim under his legs and you can always not quite make it ;)

• where a nice bikini and show off you're boobs

• Do both of you know swimming enough good? If not - ask him to teach you some tricks of floating on water without much efforts. He will support you to keep you on the surface of water putting his hands under your stomach parts - and you can just slide it upward and down there to excite him. In a next move you can grab his P under water standing close to him. You can play many things like this applying your brain and skill. Enjoy together.

• Lots of rubbing and touching, especially when you are in the water.

What Girls Said 0