Should a girl tell a guy that she likes him?

I've known this guy for a few months and I really like him and I think he likes me too, but should I tell him I like him? Do guys like it when girls tell them they like them?
I don't want to look desperate, so I'm a bit lost with what to do!
Guys please help what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait for some time before telling him. Drop some hints that shows you like him. Let him to take the move. if he is a shy guy then it's better for you to take initiative.
    Talking about desperate we never feel like that. Actually we would love to hear a girl telling us.
    But don't b too clingy if he said no. That's the thing that would make us to feel annoying.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him, don't make it complicated, he will like your honesty, i don't see how it could make anything weird or bad between you guys!

• I would be so grateful! I would welcome that with open arms! Very flattering!

• yes, do it. guys don't know...lol, and girls don't know when a guy likes them, if somebody clears the air it is a good thing

• You should tell him u like him

• Would he look at me like I'm desperate?

• No I don't think he would think your desperate

What Girls Said 1

• Guys seem to run for the hills when u tell them u like them. I think it's better to keep him guessing.

• That's what happened to my friend too so I'm with you on this :)
      It's nice that guys say tell him but I know then his going to run!