Secret admirer note a good idea?

i am friends with the girl but to nervous to tell her how i feel. I want to use a note to leave her wondering

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a good idea. Although if I would receive a note, I still don't think I would act on it. Maybe if I have any idea who that could be, I would try to be more flirty and open. But try it definitely, if you are too afraid to confess your feelings face to face.

What Girls Said 4

• No, I would find it creepy. I suggest you just try to "accidentally" meet her, get to know her, and then tell her about your feelings.

• No, if you're going to be romantic then really go for it and send her a big bunch of flowers from a secret admirer - will definitely make her feel special and beautiful and everyone else in the place will know how special she is too...Awwww! Good luck!

• What kind of a girl is this? If she is like you and shy person, this will comfort her.

• yes that's an awesome idea

What Guys Said 2

• it works. I've done it. got wonderful results lol. just give her something interesting to read and you're golden. don't let the words be as boring as the paper itself.

• do it! but wait until marriage for sex :)