Do guys prefer girls with long or short hair? Girls, prefer on yourself?

I prefer girls with long hair. The hair should be really long, like 85 feet long, so that I can wrap my entire body with it several times and coat it with saliva to form a cocoon from which I will emerge victorious and claim my throne as Butterfly King!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like my hair short actually :) I have thick hair so it's easier to manage and tie up to keep out of the way, especially in summer when it's hot. But right now it's quite long, I'll probably be getting it cut soon :)

What Girls Said 6

• I have really thick hair so especially during the summer, I'm tempted to shave it all off. I've been told I look good with both short and long hair but I prefer long on myself.

• Mine is like 4 ft something. Been growing it for almost 11yrs w/o cutting it. I think women should have long hair.

• I like mine longer but with a fresh haircut.

• Thats interesting... I prefer long hair for myself. still trying to grow it out.

• Gross. Haha long hair but to the middle of your back is maximum I would say

• I prefer long hair on myself, thankfully I have quite long, though not 85 feet long :P

What Guys Said 1