How do I say no gently, but not gentle enough so he knows im serious?

this guy flirts with me and wants my number. I'm not interested to when he asks me out how can I tell him no easily. He thinks I'm into him because today he said I secretly like him. I don't like him at all, I just don't want to be rude or mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes you have to be firm. There is no way to do it with out coming off as a bit mean. Honestly if he doesn't take no for an answer then telling him flat out: Look dude Im not into you, I dont like you very much and Im no interested in going out with you, so for the last time I am not giving you my number. Its kind of harsh, but you can't be nice about everything.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, guys are dumb and don't generally take hints very well. You'll have be blunt. Tell him you are flattered and thanks for the attention, but you are not interested.

• some guys need reasons. just tell him a good reason (not finding him attractive or something he could never change about himself helps a lot) guys generally don´t understand the " i don´t like you " part or think they just need to try harder, because you like to be conquered.

• If you want to give him a good gift kiss him (If not just skip the kiss) and after that just say that his not exactly what you want now present him to a friend that does like him and tell him "I'm sorry I don't feel the same as you but there is many other girls that will"

DO IT IN PRIVET NOT IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE SPECIALLY GUYS BE NICE WITH HIM AND TELL HIM HE CAN BE YOUR FRIEND

What Girls Said 1

• Just say it: sorry not interested. :)