My boyfriend knows I'm sexually attracted to girls and gave me permission to act on this if the situation ever came up.?

I don't know how I feel about this. I see it as cheating. ..

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys love lesbians, and would love the idea of watching his gf with another girl. Classic 3some fetish/interest too! This would be up to you. If you feel it is cheating, then it is. If all parties involved agree to it, and are comfortable with it, then it isn't. Cheating is when someone gets hurt. He probably loves you very much, and thinks you need something he can't give you. So he feels compelled to offer you that opening if you want/need so that he doesn't loose you all together.

• I'd be okay with it if he were there.

• Be open and honest with each other, talk to each other. If this is something you both would like to experience, even if he just watched, I don't see any problem with it. Couples who play together, stay together!

What Guys Said 5

• Well it is cheating - but if he's ok with it...he's really just angling for a threesome

• Okay. Well we haven't even had sex yet so...

• It is cheating. He probably doesn't consider girls to be cheating. He is dumb.

• Do you really need his permission/approval to act on that?
    If broached the subject and gave you permission to do it, he probably wants to join in.

• It's like having an open relationship. As long as everyone is in agreement, it's fine.

• it's not cheating if he gives you persmission

What Girls Said 1

• He just wants to act out his lesbian fantasies. If everyone is ok with it I don't think it's cheating, cheating involves lying and betrayal. However for me and my guy I agreed to mff if he would mmf. He said no so I said no. I think we should equally get to act out our fantasies. Not to mention I'd be completely jealous seeing him with another girl.