Guys, What do you think if a girl sleeps with you on a first date?

The title is my question :) So do you want to keep seeing a girl who does that or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl. Is she a party girl? Does she have a tattoo? Other character flaws.

I would fuck a girl on the first date but that doesn't mean that I'm a player. If any of those girls wanted to develop something I would have been down, it's just that they never were interested. There's only so much a person can do.

So, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt here to the chick, but like I said, I'd be keeping an eye out on her character to make my decision.

I nailed a chick a few months ago. She was tatted, she drank like a mother fucker, her cleavage was always out, and I fucked her the morning after. She was a friend of a friend and the first night she was aloof and when I grabbed her she asked me to stop. Well, the next morning she starts talking to me and I offer a massage... things went from there lol. But see, I wouldn't really take a chick like this that seriously because of the first few things I told you about her: drinking, tats, clothing style.

• Good to know. See, I dress and act like a lady and I have never done this before, but something got into me and I slept with him on our first date. Now I'm worried that he's not taking me seriously or respect me...

• Oh, of course it doesn't, I just meant that I think I dress and act accordingly who I am. I've never cheated, don't sleep around, treat everyone good etc... But I hope you are right and he can see it!

• I'm sure he will ;o) I nailed my ex on the first date. Was with her for 4 years.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd think good for her she knows what she wants and likes and doesn't let others restrict her due to their own problems. If it's how the date pans out then that's just fine, I wouldn't expect or force it and wouldn't get funny if she didn't put out.

You should never buy a car without checking under the hood and test driving it, why act different with something else expensive and long lasting? Last thing you wanna date is a prude who has the sexual ability equal to their lack of openness.

• Yes, I would keep seeing her. I do not date women that I would not want to sleep with every day. The sooner the better as far as I am concerned.

• If she sleeps with me on a first date, great! We can work from there.
    If she doesn't and doesn't want a second date, ok!.
    If she doesn't and still wants a second date I always assume at least one of these are true:
    A) she is not sexually attracted to me, but still wants to string me along.
    B) she is attracted to me, but she's using sex as a currency to get me to commit.
    Either way, it's an instant Next!.

• Would be awesome, but I wouldn't respect her at all.

• Awesome. She likes me a lot :) Girls with "rules" are tiresome.

• Shhhhhhlaaaaaagggg, don't know was it a good night or not?

• ...far less likely to actually want a real relationship with her if that wasn't obvious.

• She's a keeper, I don't get to date a whole lot, but that sounds like one I would hold on to.

What Girls Said 0