Girls: How'd you react to an appearance change?

Hey girls. So I'm wondering how you would react in this situation: A guy friend of yours tells you he's interested before he leaves for summer. You agree you'll go on a date if nothing changes with either of you. When you first see him again in fall, you see he's in noticeably better shape than when he left (think slim when he left, still thin but with more muscle returning).

What would you think? Would it help you see him as more attractive? Would you assume he did it just for you and get creeped out? What would it make you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, i'd see him as more attractive. No, i wouldn't assume it was for me.
    I'd think that it might have been due to a boost in his confidence levels and an increase in his health awareness.

What Girls Said 6

• I already agreed to a date so it would be an added bonus that he looks better than he did before. He shows he has drive to take care of himself, nothing creepy about that.

• Of course it's more attractive! Although I will assume that he did it for me, it'll just make me feel more flattered.

• Well if I already agreed on a date it would just make me think he is more attractive. I wouldn't assume anything and I wouldn't be creeped out just means he's taking care of his body.

• I think I would be more attracted and definitely more flattered if he did it for me.

• nothing i wouldn't think anything of it

• I think he did it just for you sweetie (:

What Guys Said 0