Who would you date, deaf person or a blind person and why this or why that?

Who would you date, a deaf person or a blind person and why this or why that...

For me itll be a blind dude , so he wouldn't look at other woman and if he loves me then ill know that he really does love me for me not for how i look, i know its selfish but ya ,

What about u ,

• Deaf
  • Blind

Most Helpful Girl

• blind. that way, we would both be able to still talk to each other and, like you said, he would like me for my personality and not how i look. it would be harder to go places and just get around but i dont and wouldn't care

What Guys Said 4

• What if he meets someone with a better personality than you. There will always be someone better. That's life

I would date a deaf person. I already can get by with sign language. Sight is a more important sense for me. The world is too beautiful to not see

• i would so date a deaf person. im learning some stuff about deaf culture from watching that new TV series on ABC family, Switched at Birth hahaha

• It would be much easier to communicate with a blind person, and in any relationship, communication is key.

• deaf i quess.

What Girls Said 4

• Just because someone is blind doesn't mean they will not be "looking" at other people. Ray Charles had a wandering eye so to speak.

• I would rather date a deaf person. I would rather be deaf. I don't know why exactly but I think I would. I want him to see me. I want him to see everything. I mean if we have a good relationship why would it matter if he glanced at other women? I've wanted to pick up sign language anyway.

• I'm good with dating a guy that's deaf, blind or both.

• Blind. I laugh at deaf people too much when they make those sounds and I just read they're very vocal during sex. That would ruin my mood and I'd piss in the bed from laughing.