Should I believe my bf when he talks about marriage?

My bf and i have only been dating for 10 months. We have been living together for 8 as he is the one that asked me to move in with him. He has talked to me about marriage and kids before and ssid that someday it will happen. A few weeks ago he was a little drunk and i said something about getting married in 10 years (jokingly) and he replies "no it will happen within 5 years".
It sometimes hard to believe if he means it or not though. Somedays he can be a jerk and other days he can be loving. I have trust issues and am insecure so that doesn't help. Last night on the way home from the bar I brought him to his pickup and our song by George straight came on. I turned it because I was going to be dropping him off and I like to listen to it with him. He asked why I turned it and I told him and he's like so you can still listen to it. Then he said this song is gonna be played at our wedding. He also finishes inside of me and says that if he didn't want a kid with me he wouldn't do that. I don't know if i should believe him 100% about wanting to get married. What do you think?

• yes
  • no

What Guys Said 1

• It's too early fo talking about marriage, he can change his mind

What Girls Said 1