Why do you cheat on people you love and are in a relationship with?

Is this something that you struggle with? Do you think you're going to be like this for the rest of your life?

On people you say you love

Most Helpful Guy

• as shallow as it sounds most men cheat for sex. Most women cheat for intimacy. Both stem from lack of communication and or physical attention. Emotional attention for a woman is important, but if she's feeling not appreciated, take for granted, and not feeling special there will be another man that will make her feel that. Thus, starts the cheating process. For a man if he's feeling less than a man, not getting sex or physical attention and a woman comes along and offers that then he is more app to step out. Not everyone is a cheater though so generalizations don't apply. But there's ALWAYS reasons as to why it happens. It doesn't make it right.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer open relationship actually.

• Can't speak for women but most men who cheat do it because do it because they are not sexually satisfied and don't feel desired enough by their partner.

• See that's just not a valid point as there are plenty of women that have more libido than men. If not there wouldn't be any women that cheat either.

• Great logic? That's fucking precious. I suppose you think you have good grammar and punctuation, too. You're delusional. Unfortunately, you're like most women that way.

• Lol I have seen this before on how instead of defending the subject at hand you'd rather use an insult. I'm done.

• Been rejected too many times growing up, become insecure the partner will leave you so you dont put 100% in to the relationship, and take what ever tail you can get.

Or just a turd who wants to be a playboy/whore

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not like that but they are either lying about loving the person or are just bored

• Or maybe some people are just mentally or emotionally unbalanced in different ways

• They find others who are more sexually compatible with or they can't be sexually monogamous.

• I feel it has to do with all or nothing.

• If I love someone, I won't cheat. When that love dies, it's fair game.