Does she like me? Not much experience with girls and flirting :S?

There's this girl at work that I'm really interested in, we are working on a project together. I instantly felt a connection between us and it just seems to be getting stronger at least from me. I just need a second opinion on whether she seems interested. Some of the things she's been doing:

Always looking into my eyes when we talk and smiling

Asking questions about my life outside of work, interests/Hobbys etc

Always sits next to me, if she's showing me something she sits real close

Telling me things about her personal life, her interests.

Couple of times she's waited for me or asked me to wait for her so we can leave together

Teases me , playfully. Calls me a nickname.

Should I just man up and ask her if there is something more between us? Or just leave it?

Most Helpful Girl

• What you have said in the description do point a lot to the signs that she does have an interest in you, yes. However I don't just want to jump right on in there saying that she definitely does because some girls just have that friendly persona about them you know? Do you see her acting like this around other guys? If not then maybe ask her out on a date to the movies or something and see how it goes from there, doing this might be a good way to establish whether her motives are the same as yours. Good luck though, for your sake I hope she does like you :)

What Girls Said 4

• i can tell you that i am in a situation like this. i am a girl and like the male co-worker. everything she is doing is what i am doing and hoping my guy is subtly picking up on this so he will make a move. So yes I'm my opinion she 100% likes you. Perhaps you could help me out with my question seeing as we are in the same boat. would be good to hear a males point of view this is the link if you have time.

• yes its for sure she likes you

• Sounds like friendship.. but it's hard to tell.. any other details?

• YES. ask her out, she's sooo into you

What Guys Said 1

• Those are all the signs. Ask her for a date now, or you'll regret it later on.