Guys what's your take? Is he playing games?

I met this guy on a dating site a few weeks ago. He is very handsome (a male model) and I figured he would have a lot of girls after him. But I was pleasantly surprised that he was very nice and humble and seemed very into me. He asked for my number and for the few days, we were texting non stop and he took like 5mins to reply in between. Then, he would still text me every day asking how I was but we never had long conversations again. Now every time I ask him a question if it's in the evening, he will reply to me the next morning at 8:30am like clockwork! It's weird every single day, he will ask me how I am in the afternoon, I reply and ask the same thing and then he responds in the morning. Why is he doing this? We have plans to meet soon but I don't want to invest a lot of time in him if he is trying to play me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he either has a job at night that won't let him use a phone, or he has a gf that he isn't telling you about.
    Id be be careful getting involved with this guy.

Though if I was you, why ask why he only asks the same questions and only responds in the morning.

If you want you can find out if he is legit by finding out who owns his number.

What Guys Said 3

• just meet up and start taking notes. then make your evaluation. don't get in over your head which a lot of girls do. if your weary about him then take some precaution. prepare your mind to defend against anything deceptive.

• Why would you worry? It'll be all clear once you meet.

• He's probably busy modelling or living life.

What Girls Said 1

• That sounds a little big fishy. If he is asking you how your day goes and you text him back later that night with no response then texts you in the morning he might have a GF. He is probably at work texting you and then when he gets home he can't text because of another women around