Why do I always get blamed for everything?

No matter what I seem to be always to blame if we have trouble communicating or if I have a bad day I'm considered being negative and can't handle myself. But it's not the case. I don't get why I'm always at fault for our disagreements

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you sure it's not the case? When someone tells you something over and over and over again and tries to get you to listen and you don't that makes things so much harder. I think you're not blameless and not by a long shot. People don't like to admit when they're wrong. I have to be honest here, what I'm hearing is "I'm not wrong! You're wrong! Don't say I'm wrong! You're wrong!" It honestly does sound like that.

So realistically what can you do to make things better? Do you think people just say this for no reason? Because that really doesn't happen. I think you need to take a good long look in the mirror so to speak and figure out what's really going on here and why you're so dead set on being right and not admitting that you may have a problem. If you honestly don't get why you're being blamed then there's something very wrong. You're in your 30s. The time for "I don't get it! I'm not doing anything but people are always mad at me!" is over. It was over a long time ago. Or should have been, at least. I think you should start listening and trying to understand what the problem is and do your part to fix it. If you just keep going with this "No, I'm not" routine it will never get better.

• So since he snaps when I try to tell him my side of how I feel is my fault?

What Guys Said 2

• Im the kind of person who loves communication. If you are having a bad day I know to steer clear from you. Example, its a Friday Night, you are having a bad day, unbeknownst to me who planned on taking you out to a nice dinner and broadway show. But you had a horrible day at work and I didn't know this. I come over to get you and you get mad at me for everything. Now what do I know whats going on in your head or whatever if I dont know you had a bad day

• probably make a good scapegoat, passive, don't stand up for yourself

What Girls Said 1

• it could be how you look, your attitude, how you act around others. i also have this problem quite often...