Should I offer to pay for the 2nd date?

Im going on our 2nd date this sat. Night. We both had a great time and like eachother. Now, should i offer to pay half on the 2nd date?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• always offer, but you dont need to pay. we want to know you're willing to offer, but we want to be the ones paying

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• you can offer yeah. definitely offer because im positive he will say no its okay I got this;) but he will really appreciate that you offered. instead of you expecting him to pay. which is really nice thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she offered to pay for half of the date, I would be really happy, but i probably wouldn't allow her to pay xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You should definitely offer. He will probably think better of you for it. He certainly won't think worse of you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think so... It's just good manners in my opinion to offer to pay for yourself. Especially if you don't have a job yet and can't afford paying the entire bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think you should at least offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is always good to offer! He probably is going to want to pay anyways but this would show him that you're reasonable and polite. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Always offer to pay. It looks really good and they'll really appreciate it. But be prepared to actually pay up. I love that we take turns paying.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but he'll probably pay for the two of you. guys like it when you offer to pay :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him at beginning of the date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely offer, but don't put up a fight. If he wants to pay graciously say thank you and accept it.

0|0
    0|0