Guys (SHY GUYS esp.) -- If a girl asks you out would you say yes?

Yesterday I asked out a friend I've got a crush on & he said yes & was reallyy excited I had asked. I'm hoping this means that he likes me & I'm just wondering how many guys out there that would say yes to a girl even if he /didn't/ like them. I'm just nervous about being led on. :(

• Yes, but ONLY if I liked her.
  • Yes, even if I DIDN'T like her.
  • I'd say no even if I liked her.
  • I'd say no if I didn't like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really 'shy' in general, but I'm freakin scared of rejection so I hardly as women out.
    Coming to the point, I'd definitely develop liking for a girl on the spot even if I didn't like her before, due to sheer admiration for her because she dared to break the stupid 17th century tradition which says that men should ALWAYS make the first move. In short, a woman who asks me out would be the kind of woman I'd eventually want to marry and have kids with.

What Guys Said 8

• YOU decided to go against social stigma and gather the balls to ask out a guy?

I have only one thing to say to that:

Good job.

• If I liked her I would say yes or sure I am a shy guy so if she asked me out I would be very happy. This asking out stuff is scary to me.

• If I like her enough.,

• Disgusting question title.
    I may say yes.. but hiw does that apply to the guy you like?

• It really depends now I think, every guy knows its hard for a girl to confess (usually the case) and may not like you but wants to be nice and give it a chance. Other times they just really like the girl as well, or worse case scenario, he is just a womanizer but that's for you to decide. Not every guy is the same and I think it isn't really appropriate to judge whether he any of that based on a poll online that anyone can take, even girls.

• Yeah I know this poll has no way of letting me know if I'm being played by him or not. I just want to see how many guys out there would lead a girl on. Just out of curiosity.

• Well anyways you just gotta decide and I guess this poll would be interesting. I must say, I almost wanted to pick the option, no even if I liked her.

• If I think you're cute, and you're saving me the trouble. Hell yeah!

• it would be a dream come true if i was interested in her back

• If I liked her then yes I would say yes.

What Girls Said 1

• I only pressed because I wanted to know the answer lol sorry