Could you date a guy if he's a loner? (But otherwise he's smart and physically good looking)?

Just wondering. I dont have a problem making friends but I just can't find male friends I actually like, they all either smoke drink or do drugs or treat girls like shit items of conquest

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, definitely! Being a loner doesn't necessarily mean you don't get along with people. To me it really means that you don't feel as if the guy friends you have met so far really don't deserve the little time you have.

• Yeah, as long as I like him and he's a sweet guy, why not?

• Yes. My ex was like that. We had a great relationship.

• If you're social and not actually trying to be a loner to prove some kind of point, then yes...

• What kind of point would one prove?

• I have no idea... mostly they're guys who like to be seen all on their own to make them seem mysterious (posers of sorts), which I hate.
      If they're asocial and don't ever go anywhere with anyone then I'd think there's something wrong with them, to be honest.
      {there are a lot of descent people in the world, loners or otherwise, but personality is what wins out in the end}

• Of course! Hahah you just described my fiance. Try to let girls know your a real gentleman and not an asshole like the rest.

• I dont think girls like guys like me though

• Can you legally drink? Go to a club or bar. There are a lot of girls out. So, talk to one, buy her a drink. You would not believe the hook up rate.

• Yes I'm of legal age, and no its ok I'd rather not it wouldn't work for me

• A BIG FAT YES!! Of course I would. As long as you don't mind the fact that I have friends that you will have to speak to at one point or the other then we're good to go. Its almost a good thing considering I'm not into super loud guys.

• Yup :) any day. Most times you know they're the best since they don't let the idea of friends win over their morals

• Hell, why not? Sounds like me. Picky people are the best people.

• Ofcourse, him being loner wouldn't really matter if I liked him...

• As long as he's actually a loner. I don't want to hang out too often :P

• Yes!! It totally doesn't matter. That just leaves more time for us to hangout

• It depends on why you don't have friends. If you're a nice guy and just aren't that social I don't care. But if people don't like you because you're mean then no!

You seem like the first one though, so I wouldn't mind at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a loner and I've not had a problem getting a girlfriend (s). Some mind some don't.

• If you're smart and good looking women will look past the 'loner' part