Is it weird for a guy who just turned 21 to go on a date with an upcoming senior in HS who is 18 years old?

As long as a girl is at least 18 I am okay with it, but she just told me she still has one more year in HS to go. I don't think it makes a difference but I was wondering what do others think?

What do you think about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that's fine. When I was 16 I started dating a guy that was 21 and we lasted for two years. It's all about where she's at mentally and just making sure you two are on the same page about the relationship and everything. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't find it an issue. When I was in high school, I dated plenty of guys that were already graduated... but thats because I wanted a more mature, established guy. And as long as that girl is mature (the one who is still in high school), then there shouldn't be any issues.

• nope, seems totally normal to me :)

• I don't think it's weird at all.

• nah, it's cool. her parents might mind though :p

What Guys Said 2

• Not at all, be safe.

• Completely. That's too young for you.

• What if she was 18 and freshman in college would that make a difference? I dont think 3 years is much of a difference

• Because you are in college. You're doing college things. You're now old enough to drink in bars. She can't even get in half of them. She's in HS. She's doing HS things. Are you going to go to prom with her? Homecoming?

• Well, I don't drink much or party and I'm fine if she is still doing highschool things, thats where she is at