How would you feel if the person you took out did this?

im a picky eater haha if i eat something that contains an ingredient i dont like, ill pick it out.

SO, if you went out to eat with a potential bf/gf and you saw them pick out, oh lets say all the tomatoes from their pasta dish or whatever, would that be off-putting? or would you not care?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha, I would find it funny. We all have ingredients that we really don't like.
    For me olives for example. I'll eat everything around the olives in a salad :-)

0|1
    0|0
    • me too! hahaha

• Thanks for most helpful... if we find a plate with 50% ingredients you like and 50% I like, we'll pick it empty togehter :-)

• you're welcome! and that sounds good to me! hahaha

What Guys Said 7

• Wouldn't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a picky daughter and it gets annoying. But if you're hot enough, most guys will be able to deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • my parents get annoyed too haha

• Show All
    • I'd post links, but that got disabled today. Amazon has test strips - they're cheap.. like $4 for 100 of them. It's a fun party trick if nothing else.

• hmm i might have to take a look into that!

• Doesnt' matter. Although if you know you don't like it - why not order it that way without it?

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me, I didn't make the food!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate onions so yeah I know how that feels. I do it a lot as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd find it weird, but wouldn't comment on it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• If they did it with a fork it would be fine... but I don't like very picky eaters - no respect for the art of a meal makes me kind of think what else they would have a problem with.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm such a picky eater too and I do the same. I don't care if the person I'm on a date with does the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I would not care. I do that all the time. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I woukd not care at all. I would eat their stuff they picked out.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care, mostly because i do it as well lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same, so I wouldn't care. I think a lot of people are like that. I don't see why I should get turned off by someone not wanting to eat something they don't like. That's a strange thing to get turned off by to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah i feel the same way. but you never know! some people may hate it haha