I Think I Might Love Her?

I liked her for a while and finally got the courage to ask her out. Two weeks later she breaks up with me and I was devastated. She told me she couldn't commit but I knew she lied so I was really upset. I asked her again the reason she did it knowing full well she wouldn't tell the truth and I was right. She said she wants to be friends but every time I try to plan something with her she says yes but ends up being busy at the last moment. I finally gave up trying to make things better between us but I can't stop thinking about her. It's been just over a month since she broke up with me but every single day I hope to see her face. Everywhere I go I hope that by some weird coincidence she's there too. I'm on the swim team and she's a lifeguard and everyday I'm excited because she might be working and then more often than not I'm disappointed. The days she does work it usually ends up with a "Hi" and a smile but that's all I need to make the rest of the day better. I don't know what to do, tell her or just let her slip away?

Most Helpful Guy

• The worst thing you could do right now is tell her how you feel.. If you go up to her and say you can't stop thinking about her and that you think you love her then she will be creeped out majorly. She knows that you still have feelings for her and she doesn't have the same for you, so that is why she is trying to ignore you for the most part. Of course she would say she wants to be friends because she is trying not to completely hurt your feelings and sometimes girls like the attention of their exes because it boosts their ego. The best thing for you to do now is to just do the same thing she is doing to you. When you see her just smile, wave and say Hi, then just keep on walking as if she is just another stranger on the street. If she wants to talk to you she will come up to you. If she does decide to talk to you, keep the convos short and act like you are busy and have better things to do than talk to an ex. I've been through this before and I know it is much better to use my method than what you are currently doing. When I used my method, my ex couldn't stand not to try and talk to me because she could tell I was over her and we could actually talk as friends. Just don't get your hopes up about getting back together, that would take a lot more work then just ignoring her. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. I have tested this method numerous times and can be a lot of help if you choose to use it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, if she's made it clear that she isn't interested, then the best thing is to not pressure her. Maybe just keep saying hi with a smile, and if she slips away, she slips away. There will be other girls, even if you think you love this one.

What Guys Said 0