Are quickies painful for the girl if the girl isn't turned on?

Are quickies painful for the girl if the girl isn't turned on

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• There's usually too much friction. Slap some lube on it, Occasionally I'll take one for the team and have uncomfortable sex for the guy, but it's not a good habit to fall into.

• If there is lube will the pain go away

• It decreases the dryness. Live alone won't make it exciting, though.

• *lube alone. Also, arousal causes us to change shapes inside, so if a guy is getting a freebee, he has to be mindful not to ram too much.

What Girls Said 9

• If we aren't turned out we won't be very wet and therefor it will get rawish so it won't be the most comfortable or enjoyable.

• Even if the guy uses a lot of lube?

• Then I guess it should be fine. I don't know if she'll orgasm, and I know if I don't I end up feeling cheap and used.

• If she's dry then yes most likely it does hurt her

• What if the guy uses a lot of lube

• if we aren't turned on... it will be more uncomfortable then if we are...

• Why is she agreeing to a quickie if she isn't turned on?

• sex is pain.

• Yea, but at the same time, if the girl likes it rough, its better

• Yeah. Quickies are cool, but like if there's nothing going on downstairs I'm not gonna have fun.

• If you just go for it and she isn't expecting it is can hurt, I know with my experience is that a quick sex was usually in a car or tight space, which made it hard to relax which makes sex less enjoyable.

• Not being turned on equals pain. You have no idea how much pain. Not only does the friction hurt but its like someone is hitting your organs and it hurts so bad.

• Even if the guy uses a lot of lube?

• A lot of lube doesn't open up the vagina. A vagina actually gets bigger when you are turned on. Rape victims are bruised and torn so badly because they aren't turned on. That's normal but its so much worse with rape.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not just about lube. More happens then that.

• My guess would be yes. I mean, if you're not turned on, then you aren't lubricated, so it's grazing.

• Stimulate a bit don't get greedy