I don't know what to do? how do I get over the past?

My boyfriend recently cheated on my with his best friend... well at least he thought she was his best friend. She completely used him for her own self esteem built up. she just wanted to have him love her and giver her attention. He did, but he was confused the whole time because he felt as if he loved her and me. Once i found out he cheated on me i broke up with him, because no matter how much i loved him i wanted him to learn that what he did was wrong and he can't have to girls at once. He started to realize that she doesn't even care about him so he ended the friendship. They don't even talk anymore, he realized that she was just something he wanted to have for a short amount of time and that he doesn't want her truly but he knows he needs me in his life. He asked me out at a party in front of everyone and i gave him another chance and he's been the best boyfriend ever. But i realized that i can't forget and move on from the past because all it does is hurt me. I remember how i was always jealous but i would do whatever makes him happy like for his birthday i took him to her house and he was being an ass too me ( this was before things got better ) i just can't forget how i let it all slide. and how hurt i am. How do i move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're always going to have that doubt then that's not a healthy relationship.. don't to be blunt but you're going to have to get over it if you want to continue to have a relationship with him

What Guys Said 2

• Once a cheater always a cheater. His true motives and actions will eventually come out.

• Dump him and never look back

What Girls Said 1

• You deserve so much better, just leave him and don't turn back!