Women, be honest about this, is this true?

When looking for a guy to date, you want a guy that has lots of money, has a badass job, a nice car, looks good and treats you shitty as long as he lavishes with gifts and other shit and you never consider that there might be a guy right under your nose that could treat you a 1000 times better but doesn't have that superficial bullshit, am i right?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was married to a superficial moron for over 20 years who was all about looks, vehicles, houses, etc and I finally left him because there was no substance and he was more concerned about himself than me or our children. Now I am dating a 49 year old truck driver who is the kindest, sweetest man and who is not all about money... and he treats me so much better than the idiot I was married too. My only regret is that I didn't meet the truck driver first. Women want to be loved and treated nice by their man. Yes you are going to get women who are users... but we are not all like that.

What Girls Said 10

• No! Honestly that's the biggest stereotype about women. Some gold diggers might go for all that but very few. I'd be damned if I pick money and a nice face over someone who makes me ecstatic to be alive everyday.
    The rich jerk can buy you nice dinners and clothes but okay? Like you'll go to fancu restaurants and ride in a nice car and come home to what everyday? Will he make you feel loved and beautiful? Probably not. Money talks but money doesn't love.
    I want a guy who makes me laugh and who will laugh with me and who is very considerate and will talk with me about everything.
    When I say that tho guys are like "even if he lived at home with his mom and delivered pizzas?"
    Well the answer is that, that shit is dumb. For one life isn't black and white. For two I want a guy who wants what I want... success and being independent and self sufficient. I want a guy who knows how to provide for himself and be willing to help provide later on if it got serious. A guy with no job or a sixteen year olds job probably doesn't have the motivation to be successful that I do.

• Yea, I bet, uh huh, I don't have any of the superficial trappings, I prefer to think I'm pretty easygoing, I have just asked out woman after woman and get passed over because I don't have any of the things women want, if it's not a big deal, then why am I alone, hmmm, answer me that?

• Nope. Stability is good, but riches is unnecessary. I really could care less what type of job he has as long as he likes what he does. I don't like cars. Trucks are awesome. Sports cars scream superficial to me so I stay away from that. I'd rather be single than be with a guy who treats me shitty. That's why I kicked out my ex. My kids need a better role model than a man who mistreats his woman.

• No, not for me at least. Sure, good looks, stable income and a good car come into the factor a little bit but I don't expect anything from a partner I don't have myself. I expect to be treated well and will settle for nothing less than I deserve. If this is the whole "nice guys finish last" shit then I'm so over it and it's completely untrue for any reasonable woman.

• wrong. i could care less about what he has as far as a job and car and money. if he treats me like shit, why would i stick around? im not a gold digger so no amount of money or gifts would make me stay. as long as he is attractive (to me) and has a good personality, its a go.

• You don't believe us anyway.
    I have been treated shirts from my family and I can't wait to get away from them.. I'm not going to go running to a guy who trests me the same way... Get over yourself

• euuhhh nope... not for me... this only applies for superficial bitches

• Right yea... You are just like all the rest. GUILTY.

• wtf with you guy? in my country majority of people are from middle/lower class and we are happy with what we have.. we would rather look for a middle class guy with a simple life and a job... not like you mentionned.. you can't generalize it

• Sure there are guys like that... they're called gold diggers.

• I do not forgive a guy who treats me shitty.

• no, i can make my own money. i dont need a man for any of that.

• You have strong earnings potential. Time to seduce...

• NO ! that's too good to be true guy type..

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Not every guy who doesn't have all these is better
    2. Nothing wrong with wanting a guy who has all these material things just like nothing wrong in a guy wanting a good looking babe for his girl
    3. Nothing superficial about being loaded :) practical necessity of life
    4. A woman who wants a guy with all these isn't necessarily a slut or a gold digger - she's practical
    5. Not all guys with all the luxuries treat a woman bad :)