Could I possibly have a chance with this girl, or did I mess up?

There is this chick that I had a crush on in high school, I have her as a friend on facebook.

She posted a status saying something like she is so tired of friends and family saying they know a great guy they can set her up with. I was feeling rather chipper this morning, so I messaged her out of the blue and simply said "I know this really great guy, that I could totally set you up with"

Kind of jokingly but I really would like to date her, she replied "Hahaha very funny."

Me- "Damn, that's just mean lol"
Her- "Well you didn't say who lol"
Me- "o0o whatever lol, i'd make a great date and you know it :P"
Her-" :) "
Me- "That is much nicer lol"

I just felt like messing with after her first message lol.

I would think she would have said something back after I said that is much nicer, but she didn't lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You never know unless you ask. Go for it! Dont live life ever wondering what could have been. She seems to dig you so go ask her out! :)

What Girls Said 2

• she put a smiley face... I'd say 75% chance she likes you.

• I was thinking she might just trying to be nice, seeing as I called her out the first time kinda lol. She works at my Mom's bank as a teller, she always says hey jake. Should I try to say something to her on Facebook again in a couple of days, or just straight ask her out one day... that would mean i'd have to do it while she is at work, which I don't feel comfortable doing. If I did spark some kind of interest, would she message me in a couple of days?

• You don't have to ask her out in person, Facebook would work.. In fact, I wouldn't mention anything about a date right away. Ask about coffee or try to get her to hang out with you outside work.

• She thinks you are cute and cheeky go for it dude

What Guys Said 3

• yeah if you really like her you must try for it :)

• You miss 100% of the shots you don't take right? Go for it bro, ask her out personally!

• I don't think your chances are ruined.