Are we more than just friends?

I met this woman. On our first date, which lasted for 6 hours, At her place, I made supper for her. I told her I wanted an exclusive relationship with her and wanted a committed relationship with her. She said she was only looking for a friendship.
Before our second date, we started holding hands in public. On our third date she came to the farm after church and spent a few hours. We spent some time walking around. We talked about many different ideas of things and activities I would like to share and spend time doing with her. She told me she liked me a lot! And thought it wonderful I wanted to spend time with her.

She gave me a fancy dishcloth she spent a week sleeping with at night to give me so the dogs would learn her scent. She would let me hold her from behind. On our fourth date, I let her use our second biggest tractor and we went knocking down cornstalks. It was dark when we got done. While the tractor was cooling down, I stood behind her and held her. She leaned back into me and we looked up at the stars and the moon. We would see each other 2 -3 times a week., Spend 3-6 hours each time. We practiced slow dancing and dipping her, under the stars and moon.
We would put our heads together and watch the sunsets. When we sat together, we sat close together. She would sit with her back against my chest. We often times felt my heart beating against her back. We would sit and read to each other. She would sing to me.
I waited a month and a half before I kissed her on the lips. Otherwise fore head kisses or cheek kisses. She even pushed her tush into my groin and placed my hand on her breast and held it there. I told her how pretty her eyes were. She said it was more significant that we both noticed each others eyes and smiles.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is. doesn't she want to acknowledge she is into you for real?

What Girls Said 2

• It definitely sounds like u are more than friends to me

• You could probably ask her again it seems like you already are in a relationship. You asked too soon before and she probably hadn't worked out whether or not she liked you yet. If you get the same answer she'll never want to date you.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think so. It's a little early to push for an exclusive relationship on the first date. She might be warming to the idea of dating.